Planetary Reducer Key Features
- 18 Frame Sizes
- Gear Reducer Ratios
- 1 Stage Gear Reducer 3.48:1~7.2:1
- 2 stage Gear Reducer 12.1:1~51.8:1
- 3 stage Gear Reducer 63:1~373:1
- 4 stage Gear Reducer 403:1~2687:1
- Gear Reducer Efficiency
- 1 Stage Gear Reducer 97%
- 2 stage Gear Reducer 95%
- 3 stage Gear Reducer 92%
- 4 stage Gear Reducer 90%
- Torque Range: 576~447360 Nm
- Mechanical Rating Up To 380 Kw
- Layout Of Axis: Right Angle And Parallel Shaft
- Ideal For High Reduction Ratio, Inline Installation And Overhung Load
- Wide Reduction Ratio, High Torque And Compact Size
Click here to open the 360 animation.
Planetary Gearbox Advantages
- Lifting Systems
- Heavy Machinery
- Transport Industry
- Textile Industry
- Steel Industry
- Engineering Machinery
- Construction Machinery
- Wind Power Generation
Planetary GearDue to the nature of the design, the planetary gear system excels at load distribution.
Whereas in a traditional gear system it relies upon the movement and transmission
between small and large gears, this is not the case in the planetary gear system.
In the planetary gear system the load is distributed throughout the planet gears. In this way issues such as broken gear teeth which occur in traditional systems when under heavy loading, do not occur frequently within a planetary gear set.
Transcyko International Sales Manager
Planetary TP Introduction
Speed reducers for the transport industry, Petrochemical Industry, wind power generation, steel industry and textile industry are a critical part of the company infrastructure. We have designed our planetary speed reducers so that the components are dimensionally interchangeable with components from other brands. We also make sure to keep a stock of all of the major components so that we can respond rapidly to any parts requests from our customers.