Compact Durable DesignOur cyclo housing are made of gray cast iron FC25, above 620 are FCD 45. Power transmitting components are made from bearing grade steel SUJ2 that is hardened and ground.
Precision Drive Manufacturer
- Redesigned teeth reduce noise and provide smoother operation
- Overload capacity up to 500%
- Cycloidal tooth profile provides a high contact ratio to withstand overload shocks
- Compact size: single ratio available from 6:1 to 119:1, double stage up to 7569:1 & triple stage up to almost 1 000 000:1
- Ideal for dynamic applications: frequent start-stop-reversing duties suits for cyclo speed reducer since inertia is low
- Reduced TCO: high reliability, long life, minimal maintenance compared to conventional gearboxes
- Internal parts replaceable with other brands to ensure 24-7 running
Cycloidal Drive Break-Resistant Gearing
Low reduction ratio gearboxes use a normal involute tooth-gear. This is different from the design of the cycloidal gear which had a smooth curved gear by comparison. Traditional gear geometries are suitable primarily for lower reduction ratio applications. They are usually applied in Helical Gear and Bevel Gear designs.
Higher ratio gearboxes use cycloidal gear designs. These cycloidal gears are especially suited to heavy industry high torque stop/start applications.
Transcyko’s design uses a unique circular-arc tooth profile which prevents tooth breakage. This provides rolling contact points which avoid tooth damage or breakage. The cycloidal design therefore delivers high durability and long service life for mission critical applications.
Cycloidal Gear Motor Applications
What do our customers use Transcyko Drives for?
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Travel Motors in Automated Guided Vehicles
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Production Line Conveyor Systems
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Chemical Industry Mixers & Agitators
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Pumping, Cooling & Lubrication Systems
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Metalworking Machines
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Construction Machinery
- Gear Motor for Water Treatment Plants
- Gear Motor for Recycling Machinery
- Gear Motor for Steel Industry Production
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Sawmills and Woodworking Machines
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Food & Sugar Industry Production Lines
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Heavy Materials Transportation in Rolling Mills
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Paper Industry Production Lines
Transcyko International Sales Manager
Cyclo Drives Introduction
The ITRI analyzed a range of factors during the process which included: lost motion, backlash, rated frequency as well as other key indicators. Their research projects with us have been highly detailed and the analysis allows us to constantly update our methodologies.