Precision Cycloidal Drive Manufacturer
Transcyko Cycloidal Drives are built to very high quality standards. We can also service and upgrade the cyclo drives drives of other manufacturers. High quality and excellent construction enables very high torque to meet all customer requirements.
We pride ourselves on:
- Fail-safe reliability
- Brand servicing compatibility
- Very high speed reduction ratios
Transcyko Drives share stresses across more than 60% of parts, compared to 5% or less for conventional gears. Our cyclo drives stay in service, even if damaged, until the customer chooses a convenient time for maintenance. Transcyko Cyclo Drives are truly “fail-safe”.
Brand Servicing Compatibility
We offer the peace of mind and cost savings that come from having local parts availability for all major brands of cycloidal gear motor. Transcyko parts can be used to service and upgrade the drives of other manufacturers.
Precision Drive Manufacturer
- Redesigned teeth reduce noise and provide smoother operation
- Overload capacity up to 500%
- Cycloidal tooth profile provides a high contact ratio to withstand overload shocks
- Compact size: single ratio available from 6:1 to 119:1, double stage up to 7569:1 & triple stage up to almost 1 000 000:1
- Ideal for dynamic applications: frequent start-stop-reversing duties suits for cyclo speed reducer since inertia is low
- Reduced TCO: high reliability, long life, minimal maintenance compared to conventional gearboxes
- Internal parts replaceable with other brands to ensure 24-7 running
Transcyko Drive Features
- Grease Lubricated & Oil Lubricated Models Available
- Output Shaft Rotation Direction: Single Reduction: Clockwise Rotation; Double Reduction→ Counter Clockwise Rotation
- Ambient Conditions: Indoor Installation:10-40 Celsius, Max 85% Humidity, Under 1000m Altitude, Well Ventilated Environment, Free of corrosive, explosive gases, vapors and dust
- Slow Speed Shaft Direction: Horizontal, Vertical Up & Down, Universal Direction
- Mounting Style: Foot Mount, Flange Mount & Vertical F-flange Mount,
- Input Connection: Cyclo Integral Motor, Hollow Input Shaft Adapter, C-face Adapter, Top Mount, Shovel Bases
- Frame Size: 607-627
- Ratio: 6~658503
- Coupling Method With Driven Machine: Coupling, Gears,
Chain Sprocket Or Belt
- Teco Cyclo Motor Capacity Range: 0.2kW X 4p ~ 75kW X 4p;
15kW X 6p~132kW X 6p
Cycloidal Drive Break-Resistant Gearing
Low reduction ratio gearboxes use a normal involute tooth-gear. This is different from the design of the cycloidal gear which had a smooth curved gear by comparison. Traditional gear geometries are suitable primarily for lower reduction ratio applications. They are usually applied in Helical Gear and Bevel Gear designs.
Higher ratio gearboxes use cycloidal gear designs. These cycloidal gears are especially suited to heavy industry high torque stop/start applications.
Transcyko’s design uses a unique circular-arc tooth profile which prevents tooth breakage. This provides rolling contact points which avoid tooth damage or breakage. The cycloidal design therefore delivers high durability and long service life for mission critical applications.
Cycloidal Gear Motor Applications
- Baggage Handling System
- Baggage Landing Truck
- Boarding Bridge
- Mixing Drum
- Drying Drum
- Waste Treatment
- Waste Disposal
- Food / Beverage Manufacturing Mining
- Textile Industry
What do our customers use Transcyko Drives for?
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Travel Motors in Automated Guided Vehicles
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Production Line Conveyor Systems
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Chemical Industry Mixers & Agitators
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Pumping, Cooling & Lubrication Systems
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Metalworking Machines
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Construction Machinery
- Gear Motor for Water Treatment Plants
- Gear Motor for Recycling Machinery
- Gear Motor for Steel Industry Production
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Sawmills and Woodworking Machines
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Food & Sugar Industry Production Lines
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Heavy Materials Transportation in Rolling Mills
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Paper Industry Production Lines
Cycloidal Gear Manufacturer
High Precision & Quality Controlled Production
We are the most established cycloidal gear motor brand in Taiwan with over 30 years’ experience manufacturing cycloidal drives, cyclo drive gear motors and professional power transmission components for our customers. We cooperate closely with the ITRIO (Industrial Technology Research institute) on the design and development of our production and quality processes.
We are constantly working with the Institute to develop new testing and production methodologies which will allow us to have highly detailed and efficient speed reducer quality control.
The ITRI analyzed a range of factors during the process which included: lost motion, backlash, rated frequency as well as other key indicators. Their research projects with us have been highly detailed and the analysis allows us to constantly update our methodologies.
Best Cycloidal Gear Motor Support & Service
The efficient support of your products is an important factor in your purchase decision. Our cyclo drives, cycloidal gear motors and power transmission components utilize standard size internal parts that can be replaced with generic components from other brands so parts are always available.
We keep a large stock or parts in our warehouse at all times so we can also rapidly ship cyclo drive and cycloidal gearmotor parts wherever they are needed to get your line back up and running rapidly.