Compact Durable DesignOur cyclo housing are made of gray cast iron FC25, above 620 are FCD 45. Power transmitting components are made from bearing grade steel SUJ2 that is hardened and ground.
Precision Drive Manufacturer
- Redesigned teeth reduce noise and provide smoother operation,
- Overload capacity up to 500%,
- Cycloidal tooth profile provides a high contact ratio to withstand overload shocks,
- Compact size: single ratio available from 6:1 to 119:1, double stage up to 7569:1 & triple stage up to almost 1 000 000:1,
- Ideal for dynamic applications: frequent start-stop-reversing duties suits for cyclo speed reducer since inertia is low,
- Reduced TCO: high reliability, long life, minimal maintenance compared to conventional gearboxes,
- Internal parts replaceable with other brands to ensure 24-7 running
Click here to open the 360° animation.
Cycloidal Gear Motor Applications
What do our customers use Transcyko Drives for?
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Travel Motors in Automated Guided Vehicles
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Production Line Conveyor Systems
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Chemical Industry Mixers & Agitators
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Pumping, Cooling & Lubrication Systems
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Metalworking Machines
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Construction Machinery
- Gear Motor for Water Treatment Plants
- Gear Motor for Recycling Machinery
- Gear Motor for Steel Industry Production
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Sawmills and Woodworking Machines
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Food & Sugar Industry Production Lines
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Heavy Materials Transportation in Rolling Mills
- Cycloidal Drive Gear Motor for Paper Industry Production Lines
Transcyko International Sales Manager
Cyclo Drives Introduction
We are the most established cycloidal gear motor brand in Taiwan with over 30 years’ experience manufacturing cycloidal drives, cyclo drive gear motors and professional power transmission components for our customers. We cooperate closely with the ITRIO (Industrial Technology Research institute) on the design and development of our production and quality processes.
We are constantly working with the Institute to develop new testing and production methodologies which will allow us to have highly detailed and efficient speed reducer quality control.The ITRI analyzed a range of factors during the process which included: lost motion, backlash, rated frequency as well as other key indicators. Their research projects with us have been highly detailed and the analysis allows us to constantly update our methodologies.